Merry Christmas, 2016, and a Happy 2017 to All!

I would like to wish all E-Cat World readers a happy and peaceful Christmas season and a Happy New Year. I am always happy that people come to this site to learn, share and discuss interesting topics that are not widely covered elsewhere.

The E-Cat story is in many ways still an ongoing mystery which I think most readers here are trying to unravel together. It’s been almost six years since the story first went public, and here we are, still waiting for many things to be resolved. Personally, I’m as intrigued as ever, despite the numerous unanswered questions; so I plan to continue the coverage as usual and see how things progress.

Since the story broke, there’s often been the expectation that the next year will be the one where things will take off. Maybe 2017 will be the year, but I hesitate to make any predictions, just because it hasn’t happened yet! Andrea Rossi talks now about a public presentation of the QuarkX in 2017. I sincerely hope that this happens, but until there is a date set and invitations sent out, I am not going to get too excited about it. If it happens, it happens; if not, well it’s just another chapter in the story.

If people are bored and frustrated, I understand. Unfulfilled hopes and expectations can be draining. One of the proverbs of Solomon in the Bible is “Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.” I think there is a lot of truth there. It might be smart for people who are frustrated to take a break and try to forget about the E-Cat for a while; perhaps there will be a pleasant surprise down the road.

Meanwhile life outside of the E-Cat World goes on. There is important work to do in all kinds of arenas, and many problems that need dealing with regardless of how LENR fares. I also hope that in this holiday season people are able to enjoy time with family and friends doing things that are meaningful and fulfilling.

Thanks to all readers for all your contributions. My life is richer because of all the people I have associations with through this site, and I wish you all the very best.

Frank Acland

• sam
  • Jonnyb

Happy New Year to all of you who have been following LENR for many years now. A special thanks to Frank for this website and all those Engineers and Scientist that have pursued this branch of Chemistry/Physics when all others ridiculed them. 2017 I hope is the year it is announced to the World, I say this every year but it must happen one day.

This is not a magic box. It requires AC grid input to operate.

If you invest in the cost of generating, battery storage and inverting system, it is no longer cheap energy.

• sam

Interesting interview with Wallace Thornhill.

• sam
  • Mats002

Agree – I have swapped my PopSci readings for ECW – so much learning from you all, and on top of that excitement, friends, disappointment but never boring!

Happy Cristmas and a good 2017 to all – this place is the magic catalyst for the future!

• Valeriy Tarasov

Frank,
    Thank you for your work.
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 to all.

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody. May 2017 be a year of Cold Fusion realization.

My wife told me my videos are getting weirder every year. https://youtu.be/y0zzGEW75vg

• Gerard McEk

Weird? ….. Yes, but ..er interesting. LENR driven?

• Soon I’m hoping Gerard.

• sam
  • artefact

On JONP:

“Frank Acland December 24, 2016 at 11:43 PM
    Dear Andrea,
    Can we conclude from your answer to Brokeeper below, that it is
    possible that you will hold the event for the presentation of the QuarkX
    before you reach your 5 Sigma goal?
    Thank you — and Merry Christmas to you and your team!
    Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi December 25, 2016 at 10:10 AM
    Frank Acland:
    Merry Christmas to you and all our Readers,
    A.R.”

• lifeswhatyoumakeit

Merry Christmas from South Africa and a happy, peaceful and prosperous New Year to you too, Frank and everyone on the site. Thank-you so much for your tireless efforts.

Who knows what LENR news, 2017 will bring us? None of us, I think!

One thing we can be sure of though – due to Frank’s continual diligence, we will be reading about it on E-Cat World!

• FC

Frank,

Thank you for your relentless hard work, open mindedness, and dexterity in moderating your great website (a true beacon in today’s world).

Thank you also to all the people that post comments here. Your contribution is essential too for making this website such an interesting place to visit regularly.

Best wishes to everyone for 2017.

• Christina

Frank,

Merry Christmas and Happy 2017.

Frank, thank you for all your hard work on preparing this blog.

May God bless you, your family, and your friends.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 to everyone who reads E-Cat World.

May God bless all of you and all your loved ones.

Sincerely,

Christina

• Gerard McEk

Frank, I enjoy ECW every day! Thank you for mastering it so professionally. I am amazed to see you doing this for more than 5? years now and I admire your devotion to LENR. Thank you very much for doing this.

A merry Christmas to you too!

• sam

Ron
    December 24, 2016 at 7:50 PM
    Dear Dr Rossi,
    Today is Christmas, the day in which peace should be triumphant: do you think a settlement is possible, in theory, between Cherokee-IH and Leonardo Corporation?
    Merry Christmas,
    Ron

December 25, 2016 at 10:14 AM
    Ron:
    I hope so, but, as the ancient Romans used to say, ” si vis pacem, para bellum”.
    Merry Christmas,

Aficionado
    December 24, 2016 at 7:51 PM
    Dear Dr Rossi,

May God bless you with all the success and happiness that you deserve.

Merry Christmas !!

December 25, 2016 at 10:11 AM
    Aficionado:
    Thank you for your very appreciated sustain.
    Merry Christmas to you!

• Dods

Happy Christmas Frank and to everyone else that makes this site a pleasure to visit.

• Dr. Mike

Frank,
    A very merry Christmas and a happy new year to you! 2016 was disappointing in that the report on the 1MW plant has not yet been released, but on a more positive note a number of researchers have demonstrated excess energy in LENR reactors, and more LENR results are getting published in respected scientific journals.
    If Rossi’s lawsuit progresses as scheduled in 2017, we will see the report for the 1MW plant. Perhaps, Rossi will demonstrate the QuarkX reactor sometime in early 2017, and perhaps it will really have 20W excess power with very little input power. However, the engineering required to built a high power system from which a large quantity of useful heat can be extracted from individual 20W devices is going to be as difficult of task as perfecting the operation of the 20W devices. Some of the major engineering problems with building a high power system from 20W devices include 1) extracting heat from individual devices without the devices heating neighboring devices excessively, 2) controlling thousands of devices within a single unit, 3) making sure that the catastrophic failure of one device does not destroy adjacent devices, and 4) designing a system that permits easy replacement of failed and end of life devices. I don’t see a commercial QuarkX system reaching the market for several years.
    Thanks also for posting information on Brilliant Light’s SunCell. Although I Believe the SunCell also has many engineering problems that will need to be solved before a commercial device is ready for sale, it certainly will be interesting to watch the progress and competition between the QuarkX and the SunCell.
    Dr. Mike

• Buck

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the hopeful who look forward to Rossi’s public presentation in February and to that time when he is able to eek out one winning game in tennis against his loving wife.

• pelgrim108

✸ ✹ ✺ ✻ ✼ Merry Christmas Frank. Merry Christmas to everybody. ✩ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰ ✱ ✲

• Brokeeper

Frank, I am convinced your blog has acted as a catalyst of ideas that has reflected to Andrea Rossi improvements to the E-Cat LENR processes. My thanks for seeing its vision and assisting in shorting its development in this suffering world. Merry Christmas to you and all those contributing to this great endeavor.

• Mats002

• AdrianAshfield

Frank,

Many thanks for your invaluable blog!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours,

• georgehants

Adrian, many thanks, I have watched this at least ten times over the Christmas, (Ave Maria) It makes me believe that there is a Heaven somewhere.

• And some people say there is no magic.

• AdrianAshfield

Amira’s performance moved many to tears, me included.
        One of the commenters translated a judge’s comment: “She is just so brilliant But It is more then the words and
        the notes she is singing. She a child of God And it come out in the way
        she sings She shows us the way she feels.”

• sam

A good Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

• Jimr

Frank, thank you for everything and Merry Christmas to you and everyone on this site, Love.

• georgehants

Thanks Frank, regardless of the outcome that most of us Hope will be positive as the Sleigh keeps moving on, slowly, your contribution with ECW has brought much enjoyment and interest to many people.
    Best to everybody.

• Thanks for your continuous work Frank and Merry Christmas to everyone.

• Brokeeper

Mats, let me say with your engineering viewpoint and journalistic prowess your contribution
      has provided major historical perspective with scientific clarity to this whole
      reality saga. THANK YOU!

• we want LENR Fusione Fredda

Thank you Frank for being a beacon of hope, facilitating meetings, discussions and much learning from E-catworld. It is not only what tools we invent, it is the humanity we have that will ultimately change the world.
    Today is always a good day to learn.

• Billy Jackson