Here’s a question I thought I’d put to ECW readers today as we await the publication of the report from the E-Cat testers. What do you think is the main reason that this testing is being carried out, and the results being published? There seems to have been a great deal of time, expertise, and presumably money being put into it — and there has to be an objective behind this effort that someone sees as being significant.
I realize that there could be multiple reasons for carrying out such testing, but I’m asking readers to pick what you think is the most important one.
Here are the options (in no particular order):
- To convince the general public/media of the E-Cat’s validity
- To understand the science behind the E-Cat/LENR
- To spur investment into Industrial Heat and advance industrialization
- To help Rossi/IH with E-Cat research and development
- To continue a scam
- For E-Cat sales and marketing purposes
If you think there should be another category in this poll that I have missed, let me know — and feel free to add your comments if you want to explain or qualify your response. The poll is to the left of this post.
Many thanks for your participation!