Below are some questions I sent to Andrea Rossi today, along with his responses:
1. When do you expect to be creating electricity with the hot cat
(Or have you already done so)?
I HOPE 1 YEAR, MAYBE BEFORE
2. You have mentioned that certifiers do not approve of using the
E-Cat to drive itself. How can you achieve the “dream of Tesla” if you
cannot self-loop the E-Cat?
MAKING THE ELECTRICITY BY THE HOT CAT TO DRIVE THE ECATS
3. We have seen the voluntary safety certification for the 1 MW
plant — How is this different from “product certification”?
THE SAFETY CERTIFICATION CERTIFIES THAT THE PLANT, MADE AS IT HAS BEEN APPROVED, IS SAFE. THE PRODUCT CERTIFICATION CERTIFIES THE PERFORMANCES OF THE PRODUCT, NOT JUST ITS SAFETY
4. When might product certification be completed?
5. Are you building the 1 MW plants in both Europe and the USA?
6. How soon will it be before people will be able to visit a working 1 MW plant?
I PREFER NOT TO ANSWER, BUT IT WILL BE POSSIBLE ONLY FOR QUALIFIED PERSONS: IT WILL NOT BE A THEATER.
7. Will you guarantee a COP of 6 for a Hot Cat device?
I THINK SO. TESTS ARE NOT FINISHED, BUT WE ARE OBTAINING VERY GOOD PERFORMANCES, MAKING ANY KIND OF MEASUREMENT.
8. Will you be building any industrial units smaller than 1 MW?
9. Will you be building any industrial units larger than 1 MW — if
so how large?
10. How many non-military E-Cat plants have been ordered so far?
11. How soon can we expect the validation report to be published?
DOES NOT DEPEND ON ME
THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR QUALIFIED ATTENTION
ANDREA FROM MIAMI