Today I sent a few questions to Andrea Rossi about the progress of his work. Here is the response, answers are in caps:
Rossi: I am in Miami and under big pressure, so please excuse me if I answer quickly:
1) Many people are awaiting with great anticipation the report about the high temperature E-Cats. Can you tell us when we might expect that report to be published?
2) What is the importance of this report to Leonardo Corp.?
3) I have read comments from anonymous sources on the Internet that you have reached stable temperatures over 1,000C.
a) Is this true?
b) Can you share any information about these breakthroughs, if they did indeed take place as alleged?
IN THE REPORT WE WILL GIVE THIS INFO
c) Can you say anything about how many kilowatts of output are produced per square meter of the external surface area of the reactor?
IN THE REPORT
4) Can you elaborate on the “monumentous” events that you have mentioned took place recently, that you indicated were as important as October 28, 2011 in accelerating your work?
5) You recently stated “The certification for the domestic apparatus will take much more time.” Do you still think it is realistic to expect domestic E-Cats to be on the market around the summer of 2013?
WE CANNOT MAKE ANY COMMENT ON THIS BECAUSE DOES NOT DEPEND ON US
6) Can you say when the first non-military 1 MW plant will be delivered and in operation? When will the public know about it?
WITHIN THIS YEAR
7) Have you been involved in any testing of using E-Cat heat to create electricity yet? If so, how is progress in that area?
8) In addition to using steam turbines to create electricity from E-Cat heat, what other technologies that you know of might be viable for converting E-Cat heat to electricity?
WE ARE THINKING TO DIRECT CONVERSION