In an attempt to find out more of what might be going on with the E-Cat, I sent a few questions to Andrea Rossi. Below are the questions and Rossi’s responses in caps.
1. a) How is progress going with the production of electricity? b) Are you
at a point where you are able to start building a 45 MW self-sustaining
NOT YET, WORKING ON IT
2. Do you have any sense on how the applications for safety authorizations
WELL, FROM THE DISCUSSIONS IN COURSE
3. How is progress with building the domestic E-Cat production line?
VERYWELL IN SCHEDULE, SO FAR
4. a) You mentioned recently that a plant was being built that would be
open to the public. b) Is this plant going to be purchased by a customer
who has agreed to allow people to visit? c) Can you provide a rough time
when this might be open?
ONLY PEOPLE SELECTED BY US, IN DUE TIME WE WILL GIVE THIS INFORMATION
5. a) Can you say how many orders you have received for the 1 MW plants? b)
Is interest increasing?
NUMBER OF ORDERS CONFIDENTIAL, INTEREST STABLE
6. When the 10 kW units go on sale, will air conditioning options be
I HOPE WITHIN NEXT WINTER, PROBABLY WITHIN 16 MONTHS. AIR CONDITIONER STILL VERY EXPENSIVE AS AN OPTIONAL.